Monday, May 31, 2010, 12:50 AM
Chapter five
Yesterday's day in the life: The girls thought Travis was having second thoughts about him and Gerica. But it turns out he proposed to her. Jas and Wesley got into a big argument which led them to tell the others about them being together. Ras teases her about her and Asher's scandal leaving the girls mad at him.

Jas and Wesley laid down on the couch. "So I was thinking..." "Oh god Wesley, what?" "That we should like go out. I mean we've known each other for a year and a half. And I mean like...I practically know you." "Prove it to me! I might say yes." Jas laughed. "Okay let's see...I know you don't like your real name so you introduce yourself to others as Jas." Wesley smiled as Jas blushed. "Okay, my birthday." "November 20th. How can I forget that one time when you turned 18 and you threw up because you drank too much?" "Oh my god! That night was horrible." Jas laughed. "Oh, and that's when I met your sisters. They were in town for a few nights." "Okay, my favorite color." Wesley smiled, "Turquoise." "And?" "Purple?" Wesley hesitated. "No, orange." Jas laughed, "You suck ass. That's easy." "But still, I practically know you pretty well. So?" Wesley smiled. "I'll think about it." Jas slapped his chest and got up. "What do you mean you'll think about it?" Wesley sat up. "I'll think about it, what else is there to say?" Jas shrugged as she looked in the pantry. "I know but still. I'm confused. I mean we both like each other and what the hell." Wesley stood up. "Well maybe I need to get to know you more." "Okay when will that happen?" Wesley asked as he made his way to the kitchen. "When I come back from NorCal." Jas smiled. "Why are you going back?" "My nephew's birthday is coming up. And I haven't seen them for a super long ass time. And I miss em." "Who else is going?" Wesley asked. "Just me." "I'll go with you. C'mon we can take a road trip. Just the two of us." Wesley smiled. "Are you sure you wanna meet my family?" Jas frowned. "Positive. So when are we gonna head out there?" "Friday night." Jas kissed Wesley. "Mk, gives me enough time to pack." Wesley smiled and gave her a small peck.

"Travis, it's okay. The ring is perfect! No need to apologize. I love you." Gerica laughed as she held her hand up and looked at it. "Really? You sure. Don't lie." Travis smiled. "No ring can define our love. Okay Travis?" Gerica smiled. Her phone beeped and she read the text. I'm heading to NorCal and Wes wants to come with me. Crap. Gerica looked at her text and laughed. "What's so funny?" Travis peeked at her phone. "Jas is heading back home for a few days, and Wes is trying to go on a road trip with her." Gerica laughed. "He would." Travis laughed. Oh god, have fun you two (; Gerica text'd back. "I was thinking, maybe we should tell your parents. I mean Stockton is on the way to the capitol of California. And you haven't seen em in awhile too." Travis said as he held her hand, "And they'll be happy to hear the good news." Travis smiled. "I'll think about it okay?" Gerica smiled. "Okay." He smiled back. I think it's gonna be a couple road trip. Gerica text'd back again. Oh you're coming too? Yay, it won't be awkward with Wes. Jas text'd back. Gerica laughed. "What?" Travis asked. "Oh nothing. I'm gonna go the mall. Text me if need anything okay?" Gerica smiled as she pecked Travis on the lips. Yeah, we're going to tell my family. Oh and wanna go to the mall with me? Gerica text'd. She grabbed her purse and car keys from the kitchen counter. Ooh okay. Can you pick me and Wesley up? He's being annoying right now. Gerica laughed again. Okay.

Bree and Ras sat outside of Starbuck's together. "Do you ever miss home?" Bree asked. "Yeah and no." Ras looked away, "I mean Trav, Asher, Wes, and Gerica are practically family that sometimes there is nothing to miss. It's like you and the girls." "What do you mean?" Bree asked. "I mean like you guys are so tight to the point that you're family right?" "Yeah I suppose so." "Yeah and sometimes without them you feel...alone, like as if they're family." Ras smiled. "Yeah I get you." Bree smiled. Ras' phone beeped and he checked it. "Travis is going to Stockton to go see Ger's family." "Oh shit, no way? Just them?" Bree asked. Who else is going? Ras text'd back. "Ionno. We should go." Ras smiled. "Why?" Bree laughed. "For the hell of it." "I have school smart ass." "Shit, fuck you Bree." Ras laughed. "Well it depends which days." Wes, Jas, me, and Gerica. We should all head up. You down? Travis text'd back. "Well I think this is gonna be a couples thing." Ras smiled. "Hmm, we're not a couple." Bree patted Ras' head. "Well we can be, or atleast try to be and go head up." "Wow." Bree laughed. "C'mon let loose! Have some fun. It won't hurt." Ras smiled. "Fine I guess." Bree shrugged. "That's what I thought." Ras smiled as he took a sip from his drink.

"Jared get your fat ass up!" Isabel jumped on the bed. "The hell?!" Jared said as he looked up. "C'mon baby cakes! We have to pack." Isabel yelled as she sat on the bed. "For what?" Jared groaned. "Vegas isn't until July." Jared sat up. "We're heading to NorCal, so get up!" "We're heading to NorCal?!" Asher rushed in. "Yea, c'mon let's go pack. Jared here is being a party pooper!" Isabel got up and looked in her closet as Asher ran to go to his room. She grabbed a tote and walked to the closet and looked around. She threw a hanger at Jared. "Get up! Or I'm going to pack for you." Jared got up and grabbed a backpack. He hated it when Isabel dressed him. Asher grabbed some nice clothes, and some day time clothes. He loved road trips with the gangs it was the best.

Amber read Gerica's text. We're heading home Friday morning. Home? Stockton? She didn't want to go back. She just got here 5 months ago and now they're going to visit home. The hell?! She thought. Couldn't she have a word in this? She groaned and headed to her closet. Might as well start packing now.

Gerica and Jas walked around Bath & Body Works trying to find something nice. "So he's really trying to get with you?" Gerica laughed. "Yeah, I mean I'll be committed but right now is not-" "J-" "I mean I'm not sure if I want to be with him." "Is that how you really feel?" A shoulder tapped her. Wesley. "No! Wes, look." "No what? You don't like me? You don't want to be with me? Wow Jas, I don't know why I'm trying my hardest. I don't think this is worth it. We're not worth it." Tears filled Jas' eyes. Wesley walked out the store. "Wow, Jas. I'm so sorry. I'll go talk to him." Gerica walked off leaving Jas standing there looking like a fool. Jas wandered off and decided to call Amber. "Amber, can you pick me up at the mall? I'm totally feeling like shit right now." "Yeah, be there in like 5 minutes." Could this get any worse, Jas thought?


Welcome
This is just for fun, so not hate. It's a fanfic about TG, Ras, and V-Factory. For my friends & I.

Content
The Cast
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Cbox