Monday, June 14, 2010, 11:39 PM
Chapter eight
Yesterday's day in the life: They all got to the hotel. Amber, Wesley, Jas, and Asher decide to get alittle drunk. Gerica finds out she's pregnant.

Amber woke up. She looked at her phone. "What the hell Asher! Put your damn happy stick away!" Amber took her pillow and slapped him with it. "What the hell?!" He sat up. "Your damn shit poked me!" "You liked it, so shut up.And let me go to sleep." Asher turned over. Amber groaned. She got up and headed to Jas. "Your guys best friend is popping a boner!" Amber yelled causing Wesley and Jas to wake up. "It's an early bird special." Wesley grinned. "Wow Wesley." He laughed and looked at the alarm clock. He got up and headed to the bathroom. Jas tried pulling the blanket off her. "I'm stuck! Fuck." Jas groaned. "How are you stuck?!" Amber laughed so hard. She looked around. "Your shit was still tucked in smart ass." Amber pulled it out. "Oh." Jas and Amber both laughed. "Well tell your boyfriend I need to shower." Amber walked to her bag and grabbed some clothes out. "He's not my boyfriend!" Jas shouted. The girls heard Wesley laugh from the bathroom. "Gross." Amber said to herself.

Bree woke up. She was close to a bare chest. A hard rock bare chest. She looked up and Ras had a smile on his face. "Are you up?" Bree whispered. Ras moaned a yes. She smiled then turned to look at the time. "I'ma get up and we can go out later okay?" Bree whispered. "Sounds good to me." Ras mumbled. Bree got up and took a shower and changed. She didn't expect to actually gain feelings for Ras which was a shock to her. She came out of the bathroom and found him sitting on the bed. She let out a smile. "So I was wondering, we should go out on a date. Like our first date." Ras smiled as she made her way to him. "You mean third," Bree corrected, "our first was basically at Starbuck's and our second was yesterday." Bree smiled. "You're right." Ras wrapped his arms around her and smiled. He loved being with her.

Jared and Isabel laid in bed giggling. "So Gerica's pregnant." Isabel smiled as she traced her finger on Jared's bare chest. "Really?" Jared raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, we found out yesterday." Isabel looked up at Jared. "Wow, how do you think he's gonna take it?" Jared asked. "He's a pretty chill dude, so he won't flip." Isabel smiled. "Well if I were him I would." "What's that supposed to mean?" Isabel snapped. "I mean I'd overreact if you were pregnant. I mean that wouldn't happen though." Isabel scoffed, "Whats that supposed to mean?!" "I mean you wouldn't get pregnant." "Jared, you are such a dick." Isabel got up and put on her jeans and shirt and grabbed her purse. She walked out the hotel room and slammed the door. She got out her phone and called Jas, "Hey can we hang out?" Isabel's voice cracked. "Okay, yeah, sure. See you later." She hung up and headed to Jas' room. She knocked on the door and headed inside. "Woah you looks like a mess." Asher touched her hair. "Thanks, where's Jas?" Isabel asked. "Okay, I'm ready...Asher can you put on a shirt?" Jas groaned. He let out a heavy sigh as he slid into his shirt. "Okay let's go." The three headed out the door and made their way to breakfast as Wesley and Amber watched TV. "Hey Wes, can I ask you something?" Amber turned. "Yo?" "Do you think that there's something between Jas and Ash?" Wes looked out her and let out a heavy laugh. "No why?" "Well it doesn't seem awkward that they're close...I mean they went out AND had sex." "Well, that was so back then. I mean nothing could happen." "But they're with each other...a lot. It doesn't worry?" Amber frowned. "Not really." Wesley smirked. Amber groaned, it was killing her.

"So he said that he'd overreact if I were pregnant. Basically I won't get pregnant actually." Isabel said taking a sip of her coffee. "I mean, I would to...but I'm not your boyfriend so..." Asher sat there in his seat. "I swear, we all need understanding men like Travis. He is so polite." Jas said spreading the cream cheese in on her bagel. "What's wrong with me?!" Asher shouted. "You are making a scene right now, that's what!" Isabel slapped him. "And you can't even hold down a relationship as long as Trav." "And you're rude." "And you say the dumbest shit ever." "And-" "Okay, I get it I have a LOT of flaws. But that's why you both love me." Asher smiled as he hugged them both. "God Ash you are such a square." Jas and Isabel laughed. There was an awkward silence. "So how was your sleep with Wes? I didn't hear anything." Asher smiled. "Because nothing happened. Surprise you didn't do anything with Amber." "Why would I?" Asher laughed. "Because she likes you. She'd throw herself at you. And you'd do any girl." Isabel jumped in. "She likes me." Asher laughed. "Oh god Ash." Jas sighed. "And she's sort of upset about you two." Isabel said as she took a bite from her bagel. "What about us?" Asher asked. "You guys went out and you didn't tell her." Jas and Asher laughed. "Oh that. Why is she upst about that?" Jas smirked. "You didn't tell her I guess." "Well why would it matter, it was a fling." Asher smiled. "I don't know, she's trippin off balls over stupid shit." Isabel sat there checking her phone. Her phone kept going off and it was irritating her. "Jared, go suck a dick and leave me alone!" She answered. "Woaaaah Iz!" Asher laughed. "Shut up, let's just go shopping or something." Jas and Asher shared a good laugh and headed to the car with her.

Travis and Gerica laid on the bed watching tv. There was a knock on the door and Travis got up and opened it. Jared, Wes, and Amber greeted the couple as they walked to Gerica. "Hey you okay?" Amber asked as she sat on the bed. "Yeah I'm okay," Gerica smiled. "So about ummm..." Wesley stood there. "I don't know. I know we're going to have the wedding within either 3 or 4 months." Gerica groaned. "Gives you time to find a place, dress, and cake." Amber smiled. "Meaning I have to get my tux and find some other places." Travis grimaced. "And I already found my bridesmaid." Gerica smiled as she looked at Amber, "Will you be one Amber?" "Of course!" Amber hugged Gerica. "Oh Gerica I was wondering if my sister Tay can be one too?" "I love your sister! Of course." Gerica kissed Travis. "Oh, Wes, Jared, I was wondering if you wanna be groomsmen?" Travis smiled. "Of course bro!" "Fasho!" The three smiled and gave their bro hugs. The girls laughed. "And babe, don't worry about majority of the money, I'll pay." Travis kissed Gerica on the forehead. "So I'm thinking we go see my parents tomorrow." Gerica smiled. "Fine with me." Travis smiled. "You guys are such a fuckin calm couple, I hate it." Wesley groaned. "Just cause Jas won't say yes." Amber smiled. "Just cause Asher doesn't like you like that. Wesley smiled back. Jared covered his laugh. "Okay, I'm good." Amber rolled her eyes. "Okay well, I'm going to go out for breakfast. See you guys later." Amber got up and walked out the door. Everybody sat in the room looking at each other. Honestly the same thing ran through their minds, Amber changed.

Welcome
This is just for fun, so not hate. It's a fanfic about TG, Ras, and V-Factory. For my friends & I.

Content
The Cast
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Cbox