Monday, May 24, 2010, 11:34 PM
Chapter three
Yesterday's day in the life: Jas and Wesley had their own rendezvous. Gerica found a note from Travis saying he'd be home late leaving her unpleasant. Isabel found Jas' earring in Wesley's room as she was doing the laundry. Travis wasn't sure how to keep his and Gerica's relationship together

"Have fun." Bree said wrapped in bankets on the couch. "Aww, do you want me to stay? I can Bree if you want me to." Jas frowned. "No, go. Have fun. Let me stay here on my death bed...alone." Bree groaned. "Want me to stay? You know I make sick people fee better like that." Ras snapped. "No! JAS STAY!" Jas laughed. "Aww, I'll stay then." "I was lying. Just go. I'll just sleep all night." "Bye." Everybody said as they exited the house.

Once everyone got in, the first place Gerica went was to go get shots. Her and Ras shared a few shots here and there until they were ready to go find the others and dance. Gerica looked at the crowd. There were four of them, but there was another person. Gerica got a good look. Travis. She made her way to him, "Hey what are you doing here?" Gerica asked. "Well I needed to loosen up, tough day at the studio. And I wanted to spend time with you." Travis smiled. Not just any smile, but a persuading smile that Gerica knew best not to fall for but she did anyways. "Aww Travis, I love you hun!" Gerica hugged him.

Amber and Jas were dancing with Wesley, Asher, and Ras. "Hey, Jas and I are gonna go get some drinks." Wesley shouted over the music. The two walked off and Wesley took her to a place where they could sit down and talk. "So..." Wesley smiled "Wes, look-" "What's wrong?" He cut her off with a sigh. "Let me finish," Jas snapped, "Sorry. But I need to talk to you about last night. That was just a one night thing." "Oh c'mon Jas! Do not lie! You loved every single minute of it." Wesley stared at her. "I fuckin hate you Wesley!" "Why?" Wesley smirked. "You know what, let's just keep this 'relationship' I guess you want to call it, on the down-low. I don't want the girls to think bad of me. Please?" Jas begged. "Okay, good with me." Wesley smiled as he kissed Jas. "Mk, well I'ma go find the girls and tell them I'm heading home. I have classes tomorrow." The two stood up "Party pooper." Wesley frowned as he hugged her. "It's not my fault I have to go to class tomorrow." The two smiled as they walked back.

"Hey, I'm heading home." Jas said as she found the others, "What why?" Amber asked. "I have a life, and I'ma go check up on Bree with Ras. Anybody else coming?" "No we're good." Gerica said. "Kay, have a safe drive home." Jas waved bye and walked with Ras.

Jared and Isabel sat on the couch together as they watched Lovely Bones. "Hey, can I ask you something?" Isabel asked. "Sure, what's up?" Jared sat up straightly. "I was wondering...do you know if anything's going on between Wes and Jas? Becau-" Jared interrupted, he couldn't stop laughing. "I'm sorry but why would you think that? She hates his guts." Jared still laughed. "Well, I mean he had her earring and when I brought it up he turned around SUPER quickly." "Isabel, babe, don't worry. Let them do whatever. It's up to them. Honestly, I don't think they'll ever happen." Jared tried not to laugh. "Jared, you suck butt." Isabel through a pillow at his face. "Oh really now?" Jared nearly jumped on her and attacked her. He began tickling her. "Mercy!" Isabel yelled. The two laid there laughing. "I love you Jarebear." Isabel smiled then pulled him in for a kiss. "I love you too Isabel."

"Night guys." Jas waved as she went to her bedroom. "Night. Feelin better?" Ras asked as he sat on the couch with Bree. "Yeah, I feel bad I didn't get to party with you guys." "Baby girl, there is always next time." "Yeah, but I mean...it's California. Everything fascinating happens here." Bree smiled. "Actually, Nevada is better." Ras smiled. "Oh boo, you suck. You're from there that's why. But don't lie, you're fit to be an LA boy." "Yeah I am. I'm not gonna lie. I mean I have the pure heart as an LA kid. And I'm being honest." The two looked at each other and laughed. During the past few hours the two sat there just chatting up all night. "Okay it's already 3 in the morning, I gotta go. See you later at Ger's and Trav's." Ras smiled and kissed Bree on the forehead then headed out the door.

Amber and Asher sat outside on the front lawn of the house. "I love how everything seems to be in place right now." Asher smiled as he looked up at the stars. "Same here. I mean the stars are so...I don't know the words. But the night sky gives me a feeling that's there's always something more." Amber gazed up at the stars then to Asher. "Yeah, I know what you mean." The two sat there alone in the quiet. Asher felt his phone in his back pocket. "I gotta go. See you later." Asher said as he got up. "Are you gonna be on later? Maybe we can chat." Asher helped Amber up from the ground. "Yeah, I'll be up. Just IM me." Asher smiled and started walking towards the car with Ras. Amber walked back to the front door. She smiled as she watched him casually walk back to the car.

Welcome
This is just for fun, so not hate. It's a fanfic about TG, Ras, and V-Factory. For my friends & I.

Content
The Cast
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Cbox