Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 6:26 PM
Chapter six
Yesterday's day in the life: Jas and Wesley decide on going back to visit Jas' family. Bree and Ras continue on getting along. Isabel and Asher are excited to head back North, while Amber doesn't seem so pleased. Wesley overhears what Jas says decides to end their relationship.

Amber sat in the car pretty annoyed. It felt wrong leaving her new home. It felt wrong going back home. Love Struck decided to play on the iPod and she let out a heavy groaned; she should've gone in the car with Travis, Bree, Ras, Gerica, and Jas. "You got my attention when you make that move." Asher began. "Shut the fuck up! You sound like a dying pig!" Amber shouted. "Can't help it cause I'm stuck like glue!" Asher shouted. "OH MY GOD! Pull the fuck over Jared." Amber shouted. Jared turned up the volume. "I'm going to die." "Love struck!" Everybody shouted. "Love struck!" The phone rang and Jared lowered the volume. "Hello?" Jared answered. "Okay, we'll follow you."

The girls followed Gerica to the bathroom stalls and she threw up. "I hate road trips." Gerica groaned. "Are you car sick?" Bree asked. "No. I've never been car sick before. Which makes no damn sense." Gerica groaned again. "Well I'ma go grab some stuff to eat on the road, anyone wanna come?" Jas asked. "I'll go with you." Amber got up. "Oh! Can you get me a box of Oreos and some soda and peanuts or candy?" Gerica asked. Jas and Amber walked back to get some food. "How was the car ride?" Jas asked. "I was annoyed as fuck. I'm so ughhh right now." "Period?" "Yeah." The girls both laughed as they grabbed some food. Jas grabbed some Dr. Pepper, sun flower seeds, whatever she was craving for. Amber grabbed some Pepsi, chocolate, and marshmallows. The girls put their stuff and Gerica's stuff on the counter and both chipped in to pay for it. The girls walked back outside. "Hey, can I talk to you?" The girls looked up and it was Wesley. "I'm not worth talking to. I'm sorry." Amber couldn't help but laugh as she walked off. "Jas, can you ple-" "Listen to what you have to say? I already did." Jas walked off and screamed for Asher. Wesley stood there watching her as she hopped into the car. He let out a heavy sigh, guess he wasn't going to ride in the same car then. Gerica and the girls walked out and headed to the cars. "How much longer babe? I can't take it anymore." Gerica frowned. "About 4 and a half." Travis leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

Another two hours passed and they decided to take another stop. Amber and the girls went inside the store, minus Jas who was knocked out in the car. "Hey, can I ask you something?" Amber frowned. "Sure go ahead." "Okay, so like Wes and Jas were sorta arguing earlier. And then Jas walked off yelling for Asher. Are they like super close?" Amber frowned. "Yeah, they're like best friends. He knows her so well. He knows her better than Wesley." Isabel said. "Yeah, and Asher forgets every girls name he sleeps with." Gerica laughed. "She slept with him?" Amber hesitated. "They went out for like a month, then they broke up." Bree commented. "Don't worry, it happened like a year ago when Jas first moved here." Gerica hugged her. "Okay, who else had a thing with him?" Amber asked. "I made out with him." Bree confessed, "We were super wasted." "Thanks for telling me." Amber sighed as she headed back to the car. "Do you think she'll get over it?" Isabel asked. "She better if she wants to be with Asher." Gerica said as she walked to get some more food.

Asher got a call from Jared. He hopped into the driver's seat and parked the car in the parking lot with Travis. They decided to stay and eat on BK. "Get up Jas." Asher said shaking her leg. "Jas." He called. "Jas...Wake the fuck up!" He balled up a napkin and threw it at her head. "What the fuck?!" Jas yelled as she threw it back. "C'mon, we're going inside." " I can't get up. The blanket's eating me. Aghhh see! So let it eat me, and go." Jas pulled the blanket over my head. Asher snatched it off her. "Look it died! C'mon I don't want to leave you here and get raped." Asher groaned. "I won't get raped. And go. I'll eat my food that I bought earlier." "Okay, fine if you say so." Asher got out the car and locked it.

Ras and Bree stood in line laughing and giggling and tickling each other. "C'mon I'll pay. Let me be a gentleman for once." Ras smiled. "Oh Nick, you suck. Fine." "You know what, since you called me Nick, you can pay." "What?!" Bree couldn't stop laughing. "Fine, I'll pay." Bree laughed. After deciding what they were going to get Bree was going to hand the cashier the money. Ras put down his 20 before she could. "I thought I was paying?" Bree laughed. "Nah, I wanna be the one who wears the pants in this relationship." Bree watched him walk away to Travis and she just laughed. She felt something for him. He was a good guy. Better than when she first met him. She completely forgot how she even met him.

Gerica took one bite from her sandwich then ran to the bathroom. "Is she okay?" Travis asked Amber and Isabel. "I don't know. I'll go check." Isabel got up and headed to the bathroom. "I don't want her all sick." Travis sighed. "Travis, she'll be okay. Don't worry." Amber gave him a friendly smiled and got up to go to the bathroom. Ras and Bree sat down together by Travis. "She puked again?" "Yeah." Travis picked at his food. Wesley and Asher threw fries into each other's mouths. "You guys are so lame." Bree laughed. "Okay, I'm done. I'll bw back. Can I get the keys Ash?" Asher handed Wesley the keys and Wesley walked out to the car and unlocked it. Jas locked it back. Wesley groaned. "Let me in?" "We're not worth discussing." Wesley didn't care. He ran to the door and unlocked it and got in. Jas crossed her arms and looked out the window. "I'm sorry. I didn't understood why you felt that way." "Wesley, do you want to be with me or not?!" Jas turned to Wesley. "Of course." Wesley smiled as he fixed his hat. "I didn't mean to hurt you with those words." "I already gave you a second chance." Jas sighed. "Third's a charm," Wesley smiled. "I'll think about it." Jas looked at him. Wesley grabbed her legs and set them on his lap. "C'mon let's go get something to eat." He said slapping them. "Ow!" Jas yelled, "And I'm not hungry." She sighed as she grabbed her phone. "Okay. So you're not hungry. Let's talk." "Wesley!" Jas yelled as she set her legs back down. "I mean, let's get it out the way." "Okay fine."Jas looked out the window. "I talked to Gerica. And she told me that you felt that way because of what happened the first time between us and you're not sure if you want it to happen again. Do you really feel that way?" Wesley asked. He was giving her the puppy face through his eyes. "Yeah, I do. I mean you've slept with more women than I have slept with men. And finding out that you wanting to be with me and then you go and sleep with another girl." "But that was before." "But that could always still happen Wesley! I could still see that you're the same old you." Jas sighed. "I'll change," Wesley held her hand, "I promise." Wesley helped her up and held her. "Pinky promise?" Jas held her pinky out. "Pinky promise." He locked her pinky with his and kissed her finger making her laugh. He took off his hat and put it on her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in a kiss. "I really do want you to be my girlfriend though." He rubbed her back. "I'll continue thinking about it, okay?" "Okay, let's go inside." Jas slapped his thigh and he opened the door. They both got out the car and locked the car and walked inside BK with each other.

"Aww look who made up!" Asher grinned. "Suck my toe." Jas snapped. Bree laughed. "Is Gerica throwing up again?" Jas asked. "Yeah, I'm worried." "Don't worry the girls and I will take care of her," Jas put her hand on Travis' shoulder. "How many more hours?" Jared asked. "Like maybe an hour or less." Bree said as she messed with her phone. "Are we gonna go to Stockton or Sac first?" Ras asked. "I don't know. I don't wanna stay home." Jas groaned. Jas sat by Asher. "Scoot over you fat bitch!" Jas yelled. Wesley laughed a bit. "Wow." Travis chuckled. Amber, Isabel, and Gerica walked out the bathroom. Amber saw Asher and Jas laughing with everybody. "I'll go to the car. I'll just wait for you guys." Gerica and Isbael shrugged and gave her the car keys. Why must things be so complicated? Why must things not go the way she wants?

Welcome
This is just for fun, so not hate. It's a fanfic about TG, Ras, and V-Factory. For my friends & I.

Content
The Cast
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Cbox