Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 12:26 AM
Chapter seven
Yesterday's day in the life: Everybody left and their first stop at the gas station wasn't pleasant. Gerica threw up and Jas didn't want to talk to Wes. Amber finds out Jas and Asher went out a year ago. Later, Jas and Wesley make up. And there seems to be more sparks between Ras and Bree.

"Okay who's staying with who?" Asher asked. "Um, five rooms, two couples in each room." Wesley did the math in the air. "Uhh but that means one couple will get a room to themselves." Amber looked through her magazine. "Who chipped in the most?" Isabel asked. "Gerica and Trav." Ras said. "Then they should have the room." Jared insisted. "Aww guys realy?" Gerica smiled. "Yea, and you're sorta sick." Amber looked up. "Okay so roomies?" Jared asked. "Me, Jas, Ash, and..." Amber knew where this was leading to and she hated it. "Amber." Jared smiled at Amber and she gave him a smug face. Bree, Ras, Jared, and Isabel were going to share a room.

Everybody went to their rooms. "Okay, I don't trust you and Wes in bed with each other, and I don't want to be near that son of a-" "Okay, Amber! The guys can share a bed I guess?" Jas smiled as she reassured her best friend. "Hey Wes, do you mind sharing a bed with your bff?" Jas smiled. Wesley looked at Asher then back at her and let out a huge laughter. "That's too funny." "Please!" Jas begged. "Fine, but you owe me." Wesley grinned. "Oh god." Jas walked off to her's and Amber's bed. "I think you need a shot." Jas smiled. "I think I do too." "Ohhhhhhhh Asher." Jas called. "Yo?" He came from the other side of the room shirtless." Amber's eyes widened. "Wanna go get us some liquor?" Jas smiled. "We're drinking tonight?" Wesley smiled as he stepped out of the bathroom. "Yes we are." Amber smiled. "Okay, umm so where's the money?" Asher asked. "Get out." Jas got up and pulled him by the ear and locked him out the hotel room. "Hey let me in! It's cold. The AC's on in the halls." Asher banged on the door. "And I forgot my belt. And there are old ladies who are looking at me TOTALLY wrong." Jas grabbed Asher's shirt. "I'll be back later." Jas walked out the room and her and Asher went to go get some liquor.

Gerica sat by the toilet. "I'm done. Check my head." Travis checked her forehead. She wasn't burning up. "What the hell is wrong with me?" Gerica groaned. "I'll text the girls." Travis walked to the phone and text'd Bree, Isabel, Jas, and Amber. After getting the stuff Jas met up with the girls in the room kicking Travis out. "So you're not burning up?" "No but I feel like shit." Gerica sat there. "And I'm hungry." "Gerica..."Isabel looked made eye contact with the girls before looking at Gerica. "I think you're pregnant." Isabel's lips curved into a faint smile. "Oh hell!" Gerica laid down. "Go get me a pee stick." Gerica groaned. "C'mon let's go," Bree and Amber got up and headed out the door.

"Dude, I saw Asher shirtless today." Amber gossiped."Don't you always see him shirtless." "Yeah," Amber lied. "Then why are you sounding so happy?" Bree laughed. "Okay well look, I saw him lift up his shirts here and there, but it was actually off!" Amber squealed. Bree laughed. "Yeah," Bree smiled. "So are you two okay?" Bree asked. "No, I don't know. I really don't. Things are just awkward." She sighed as they reached the elevator. "I mean I think things are sorta iffy between Asher and Jas don't you think?" Amber grimaced."No, I mean they are best friends. Nothing more. It's not your business Amber." The two got to the lobby and walked around to find the stick. They purchased it and headed back upstairs.

The guys sat in the room watching TV. "Bro, it's already 2 and they're not back. I'm tired." "You are weak." Ras laughed. "Hey, stop worrying about Ger, she'll be fine." Ras smiled at Travis. He looked up and gave him a cricked smile in return. "Yea, well I think I'll head back. Sorta tired too." Travis got up and said his bye's to the guys and went back to his room. "Hey," he greeted the girls. They all looked at him. "See you later Gerica." They all said as they exited.

Jared and Ras headed back to their rooms knowing their girls would be back. His girl, Ras thought. He liked that feeling. He felt something with her. He was usually about hookups and he wanted to hook up with Bree, but that one night changed everything for him. After changing, they hopped into bed. Once Bree came to bed, it wouldn't be total awkwardness would it? He thought.

Asher, Wesley, Amber, and Jas took a few shots. Asher decided he was going to lay down. Jas and Amber were so tipsy that they decided to jump on the bed. "Oh my god! What the fuck?!" Asher shouted. Amber and Jas continued jumping. "Ow shit! My balls!" Asher gasped. "Oh shit!" The girls stopped and Wesley just sat there laughing. "It's okay. I'll sleep it off." Asher squealed. "Stop being a girl!" Jas yelled and helped him. Amber watched and wished that was her comforting Asher. "Okay, no more drinking." Wesley took the stuff and put it in the small fridge. "You okay bro?" "Yeah." Asher finally sounded like himself. "Um, you want to sleep with Ash still?" "Doesn't matter." Wesley sighed. Jas kissed Wesley on the lips. "Amber do you mind sleeping with Asher?" Jas asked. "No I'm cool with it." Amber groaned. But she did enjoy it. "Mk, sorry." Jas smiled. Wesley and Jas walked to their bed in the other side of the room.

Gerica laid there with Travis. "Hunn, I have something to tell you." Gerica frowned. "What?" "I'm pregnant. I know you-" Gerica cried and Travis cut her off. "It's okay, we'll have the wedding soon okay?" Travis smiled. "Okay." Gerica smiled and kissed him. "Sorry my breath smells like vomit."

Welcome
This is just for fun, so not hate. It's a fanfic about TG, Ras, and V-Factory. For my friends & I.

Content
The Cast
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Cbox